Why do you need a financial plan?
1. A financial plan will outline where you are today, with consideration of your:
- Tolerance for market risk
- Cash flow
2. A financial plan will help you define where you want to go.
- Are you prepared for emergency situations?
- Do you understand your investment options?
- What are your goals?
- What decisions do you have to make?
- What are your dreams?
- With longer lifespans, how can you fund a worry-free retirement filled with travel, hobbies, and financial security?
- Is your estate planning up to date?
3. A financial plan will help you develop and implement strategies to accomplish your objectives, such as:
- Improving cash flow
- Managing assets
- Controlling debt
- Optimizing fringe benefits
- Working through life insurance issues
- Planning for long-term care
- Paying for college education
- Developing a sound retirement plan
- Reviewing estate planning